There are currently 63 homes on the market in Hanover, MA.
• 10 of these homes are currently under agreement.
• 3 of these homes are bank owned.
• 8 of the homes are listed as short sales.
In October of 2012, 9 homes were sold in Hanover.
• One home sold was a foreclosure.
• One home sold was a short sale.
• These homes were on the market for an average of 78 days.
• They sold for approximately $192 per square foot.
• The list to sales price ratio of these homes was 96%.
How is the real estate market like in Hanover, MA?
The absorption rate for single family homes in Hanover MA is 5.82.
The absorption rate indicates how many months it would take for the currently inventory of homes to be sold.
This means that it would take an average of 6 months to sell all of the properties that are currently on the market,
assuming that no new properties were to come on the market.
An absorption rate anywhere between 5- 6 months means that it is a balanced market!
This means that if you were holding out to sell your home, that now is a good time to start preparing to go on the
Thinking about selling your Hanover home?
If you own a home in Hanover and you are thinking about putting it on the market, you can get your home
Listed and sold within the coming month, if your property is within the top 17% of homes on the market.
This is not a hard figure to achieve! If you would like to schedule a consultation to discuss your home’s value
And how we can market it to get it sold, please contact me on 781 929 3683 or email Ciara@Mass-Homes.com.
Free Hanover MA Home Valuation.
Recently Sold Homes In Hanover, MA
Here are all the single family homes that sold in Hanover, MA in the month of October.